How much time and effort have you put out to improve your business? We have all attended conferences, seminars and networking events. Of all these efforts to fine tune ourselves how many have we actually implemented? […]
1. Constantly complain about the economy.
2. Find the cheapest logo you can buy.
3. Keep your customers on hold.
4. Always sell on cheapest price.
5. Ignore any networking opportunities.
6. Don’t volunteer for anything.
7. Stop meeting regularly with your staff.
8. List […]
Every day – day in and day out you are your brand. It’s a forever effort. If you know anything about branding you’ll appreciate the fact that a nurtured brand works for you. Understanding what you stand for […]